17 September 2006

Finally, I cooked



Finally, i cooked in the flat. The left pic is the first meal i cooked in the flat. 

And the right pic is the dinner I cooked last night.

The menu of the first meal is: 

1 chicken soup

1 boiled chicken ham

1 banana

some boiled 芥藍

2 brown bread



The menu of the second meal is:

some boiled 芥藍 again

1 celery soup

tuna pasta



 

I just tried finding the cheapest food in Sheffield if possible and cooked them into 

some delicious dishes. If talking about the spending, I spend 100-200 NTD around 

everyday in fact. Just like the way I spent in Taiwan. 



I will try my best to reduce my daily expenses. 



======================= I am the line ==================================



This is the first day that the flats are opened to the students.

So there are many students moved into their accommodation.

The Court is so noisy now, not quiet and lonely anymore.



Almost of the studnets in this Court are international studnets. 

Some of them came here with their families. 

I am so envious of them because they can have the families companioned with.



I felt alittle bad at the moment but it's already better now. 

Maybe I will follow what Sarra said after 3 months later: 

you will not always think about the things and people in Taiwan, 

and the moments you recall Taiwan are less and less.



Hope so. And then I will not suffer from the homesick anymore.

2 comments:

Eos said...

好奇...為什麼菜裡有香蕉??

是把所有晚餐要吃的的食物跟水果...放在同一個盤子嗎?

mizu said...

對啊 其實是我懶惰啦 而且我現在只有兩個餐具

當時我只有兩個餐具: 盤子跟鍋子 XD

現在餐具比較多了 開始有馬克杯, 大碗..

就比較不會放在一起了~