4 December 2006

Dear Peter and Tariq! see you next year!

I just finished the last meeting in this year with my dear supervisors.

Now I can have a short break in these two days.

And have to work again as soon as possible.



There is my plan before the next meeting:

1. have a day trip with my flatmate this weekend: Lincoln Angel Festival and Christmas Market

2. have a Christmas vacation with my dear sister: we will go to London, York,

  Bicestor, Leeds etc...

3. finish my two assignments: one of them have to be finished before 12/16.

  And the other one sould be submitted before Feb.

4. finish my essay of luxurious condonminiums: I am soooooo sorry, dear Professor Jou.

  But now, i can have enough time and finish the essay as soon as possible!

5. finish the assignment of the meeting: there are three goals I have to meet before next meeting!

  the terrible thing is: there are so many readings I shall finish before the next meeting XD

  Dear all, wish me a good luck!


Yes! I need everyone's wish!

I need a wonderful year 2007...

No comments: